2013年10月20日星期日

Escape from New Jersey I

Yesterday, I took a train to New York City. Firstly, I arrived at a train station:



I got a one-way ticket to New York Pen Station. Remember, this was a one-way ticket!



When the conductor checked my ticket, he put a happy face on my ticket. It's a pumpkin face!
 

I arrived at the New York Pen Station:


Hey, did he also escape from New Jersey?


Lots of people in the city:


Lots of taxi in the city:


Lots of food stands in the city:
 

Lots of foods on the tray:


I ate lots of foods in the city... yummy!


2 則留言:

  1. I enjoy watching your photos.
    Happiness can be very simply......a cup of lemonade.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thanks. Have you also checked out my aother blog - 一對波鞋NJ四圍走 http://sectionbean.blogspot.com/?

      Yes, happiness can be very simply.

      刪除