2013年10月12日星期六

Farm at Rutgers University

When I arrived there this morning, I found the main gate was open. There was a sign of WELCOME. Since I was welcomed, I walked in and took a few pictures:







I really enjoyed this farm, it is peaceful.

From Rutgers University Website:

On this farm you will find numerous examples of good management practices that are not only good for the environment, but will promote optimal horse health and behavior as well.  On this self- guided tour you can see as many or as few of the demonstrations as you like or feel free to come back numerous times; there is a lot of information here and it may take more than one visit to digest it all.  There are 8 separate locations.  At these locations you can read the poster, observe the management practice, and with your smart phone (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.) you can scan the QR codes or click the link to the farm map.

http://farmtours.rutgers.edu/tour/index.htm

沒有留言:

發佈留言